*Rightclick menu conflict solved *Startmenu conflict solved *TasbandUI Extended changed *Theme with addressbar & non-addressbar *Tooltip background changed *TrayNotifyLayout & Monthcal footer changed *Buttonface changed *Fixed taskbar, 22px to 24px(no more double taskbar) *Menu font colour fixed *Window border transparent *Startmenu changed *Startbutton changed *Taskbar changed *ExplorerFrame updated *Wallpaper updated *Full 32bit & 64bit support
Notes:I had change major parts here, actually, this is how this skin should be done from the beginning. I put its concept clearly with a new wallpaper.
Minimal concept with simple modification. Aero default themes edited simply & clearly with using simple resources in certain parts. I've change 50% of many important parts with a new resources made by my own. Anyway, I took about 3 days to finish this.